TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. General Terms and Conditions.
- These may change at any time without prior notice, and will become effective at the time of posting unless specified otherwise. Further use of the app/website indicates acceptance on your part to the revised EULA. Should you find any change in the EULA unacceptable, your sole remedy is to discontinue use of the service.
- MYUZIQ makes no claim that materials on the Service are appropriate, lawful or available for use anywhere other than the location of it’s lawful headquarters: The Service is controlled and operated by MYUZIQ from its offices in Nairobi, Kenya. Access to the Service from jurisdictions where the contents or practices of the Service are illegal, unauthorized or penalized is strictly prohibited.
- By accessing or using the Service, you affirm that either: i) you are at least the age of majority in your jurisdiction or ii) you have been authorized to use the Service by your parent or legal guardian.
- Additional Terms. We also may require you to agree to additional terms and/or policies that we make available to you from time-to-time in connection with your use of the Service. You will be notified when such agreement is required.
2. Conditions of MYUZIQ.
- MYUZIQ provides access to a selection of internally created and curated radio stations, podcasts, and other content. The service includes some features, such as favoriting of stations and downloading podcasts, that are only available to ‘registered’ users. All services are offered at no cost to the end user.
- MYUZIQ is data based and as such your data provider’s normal fees will apply to your usage. Normal messaging, data and other rates and fees will apply to your use of the Mobile Services.
- MYUZIQ may, at its discretion, change, add or remove any or all of its services as provided.
- In return for enjoying the No Cost Service you further understand and accept that MYUZIQ may generate revenues and/or otherwise increase the value of MYUZIQ from your use of the Service, and you will have no right to share in any such revenue, goodwill or value whatsoever.
- MYUZIQ will from time to time have advertisements, both audio and visual from Third Party Commercial Sponsors. Your participation in promotions of any third party advertisers is subject to any terms and conditions associated with that advertisement or promotion. MYUZIQ does not endorse or represent such third parties, and you warrant that MYUZIQ is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such dealings or the presence of such third parties on the Service.
While you may access the Free Service without registering with us, in order to access certain features and functionality must register an account with us. You are responsible for the security of your Account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur through the use of your Account credentials, including any/all comments that may be of a libelous or slanderous nature as made on our community boards. MYUZIQ reserves the right to revoke your log-in credentials for any actions made that we feel may be of an incendiary, libelous or slanderous nature without notice. MYUZIQ will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from unauthorized use of your Account credentials prior to you notifying MYUZIQ of such unauthorized use or loss of your Account credentials.
4. Intellectual Property Rights.
The content that MYUZIQ provide, including but not limited to any radio programs and by extension podcasts and any other audio content, as well as graphic content including but not limited to logos and animations may be protected by intellectual property rights owned by The MYUZIQ Network or its third party licensors and as such you may not reproduce, modify, distribute, display, publish, transmit, communicate to the public, make available, broadcast, create derivative works from, publicly perform (including on a through-to-the audience basis) and otherwise use and exploit said content without prior written authorization. By using the Service you warrant that you are aware that you may encounter User Content, Third Party Content, and MYUZIQ Content that you may find offensive or objectionable and that might constitute Objectionable Content and are hereby indemnifying MYUZIQ of any resultant claims you may have. MYUZIQ has the right, not the obligation, to monitor the Service. By continued use of the service you accept that MYUZIQ may remove or restrict access to any User Content, Third Party Content or MYUZIQ Content from the Service for any reason in its sole discretion at any time, without notice and without any liability to you.
The Service, MYUZIQ Content, and Trademarks, including all intellectual property rights therein, are the sole and exclusive property of MYUZIQ and its licensors.